- bending and twisting
- red, sore and itchy
- odd-looking patch
- opening in the wrong place
- changing colours
- tight foreskin.
Other penis problems are discussed elsewhere on the site and you may find the information that you are looking for in one of the following sections:
Written by: Dr Margaret Stearn
Edited by: Dr Margaret Stearn
Last updated: Monday, March 20th 2017
In part 1 of Dr Phil Hammond's penis trilogy he discusses the head of the penis and foreskin, how to keep it clean, and what to do if the foreskin is tight. Click on the video below to find out more.
Useful contacts for Penis problems
Click to see all the contacts that you may find useful in relation to penis problems
11761 people have
tackled this problem!
Tell us your thoughts
Did you find what you were looking for?
Add a comment
Please note we cannot answer your questions directly. If you are concerned, please talk to your doctor.
Share your stories, tips and solutions here to help others tackle it, move on. As all comments are moderated, there will be a delay before your comment appears.
- Bending and twisting of the penis
- Discharge from the penis
- Red, sore and itchy penis
- Odd-looking patch on the penis
- Opening in the wrong place on the penis
- Changing colours of the penis
- Tight foreskin
- Penis size
- Basic anatomy - the penis
- Erection problems
- Genital warts
- Genital infections
- Lumps on genitals in men
- Dr Phil - Genital infections
- Dr Phil - Mine's not so big
- Dr Phil - Penis Part 1, The foreskin (video)
- Dr Phil - Penis Part 2, Lumps, bumps and STIs (video)
- Dr Phil - Penis Part 3, Size, shape and firmness (video)