- The information on embarrassingproblems.com is provided by Health Press Limited, which also publishes the book Embarrassing Problems.
- The information given by this site is meant to supplement, but not to replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
- Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Health Press Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in this site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Health Press Limited and its contributors to the site have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Health Press Limited and its contributors disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- The sponsors of this site are clearly identified, and the identity of commercial and non-commercial organisations that have contributed with means, services and commercials or other material, that serve special interests, will be displayed in such a way that there is a clear differentiation between their and Health Press Limited's own independently edited material.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites that are not under the control of Health Press Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Health Press Limited website and Health Press Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website that is not under the control of Health Press Limited.
- Health Press Limited accepts no liability for the quality or type of services or goods provided by any third party it may mention on this site or to whom this site may be linked.
- These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Health Press Limited or any of its employees or agents.
- These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Health Press Limited
Oxford OX14 3LN, UK.
Telephone: +44 (0)1235 523233